Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sean the Conqueror























This blog is dedicated to my girls probably getting way to faded in Las Vegas as I write this.  So we start this episode with on a Tuesday night, normal night like any other weekday night.  my regulars came in insisting that "being responsible" tonight was because they had to work the nest day.  This was a couple of days after California had a time change of because of daylight savings.  Maxwell, Sydney and Charlie all sat in front of my well and first started off with washington apple shots (3/4 oz crown royal, 3/4 apple pucker and cranberry juice).  Everything was cool and we had a conversation about them going to Las Vegas.

These girls are so much fun and so animated.  As a bartender you love when regulars like these come into your bar.  It makes work enjoyable and the time passes when it's slow.  They keep me entertained!  Especially when they are drunk.  Its comedy.  So this guy comes in the bar and orders a Sierra Nevada.  I serve him and he just stands at the bar.  My regulars are looking at some video they had just taken with their new video recorder and this gut who just ordered his beer asks them if he can see it too.  This guy was really invading their personal space, I mean his whole body was literally on Maxwell.  It was Maxwell, Sydney and then Charlie.  Sydney was looking at the video and she was in the middle, so this dude was trying to see it and completely was almost laying on Maxwell.  I get this "is this guy serious" look from Maxwell with a smirk like "this guy is crazy."  I have to say it was pretty funny.

Guy had no game talking about my name is Construction Sean.  Charlie misheard him and said, "Conqueror Sean?!"  I started to laugh as well as everyone else.  I mean this dude was cracking me up.  The things that he was saying to these girls were hilarious.  He didn't even make sense, he seemed like he was on one.  The girls were being good sports and just went with it.  From behind the bar it was like a sitcom of America's funniest bar videos!  The topper of the whole event was when he was leaving.  

He said his goodbyes to both Maxwell and Sydney but when he got to Charlie he took it a step further and tried to give a kiss on the cheek.  She was like president Bush ducking from the shoe being thrown at him.  He got dissed hard and I turned and almost fell into my well.  Charlie was like, "whoaa! uh ugh!"  Comedy I tell, almost like, you had to have been there to see this all unfolding.  They should get their own show, I would definitely watch it.

1 comment: