Thursday, April 16, 2009

Laid Out


The other night I was loading my gear into my car, when I heard someone yell "Get The Fuck Out!" Its after 2am, and across the street, I see the bartender at the Dive bar, throw a guy through the door, and on his ass. I chuckle then get ready to leave, but the guy starts to bother these Thugs hanging out in front of the bar. One of The guys Socks him in his jaw, and he hits the floor. He is motionless for like 3 minutes, and everyone starts to get worried. Out of the random blue, some youngster runs out from a nearby car, and steals the guys wallet. One of the girls that was there said "Hey we don't steal! Give it back" Then she helped the guy get up. I guess there is still good in the world. Me on the other hand, am not a Hero. I drove the Fuck Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment